In this episode, Christine discusses the issue of pride when it comes to reconciling relationships, and a recent conviction that helped her realize the ultimate motivation for being a peacemaker. This week’s featured scripture is 2 Corinthians 5:17-19:
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.
Episode’s Challenge Resources
- Listen to David Wojnicki’s message on Gospel-Driven Reconciliation by clicking here. (Courtesy of the IBCD)
- Download the episode’s free journal worksheet by clicking here
Episode’s Featured Book
- Learn more about the book When Sinners Say “I Do” by Dave Harvey by clicking here. (affiliate link)
Background music credit: Music from Jukedeck – create your own at jukedeck.com
Places to Listen
- Follow the Clean Home, Messy Heart podcast on Soundcloud: click here
- Follow the podcast on iTunes: listen now
- Blog subscribers: click here to view post and listen to audio
You must be logged in to post a comment.